10 May 2023

marathon


I love the “sleeping loft”


I love the textures and colors 


I sleep better here
Than I do at home. 






Yesterday’s Uber Eats. 
Yes. I said I would never order again. 
It’s never worth it. 
And yet- here we are! 


Such a public scolding I get! 
Pete texted me to point out 
That I am the only one who gets blasted
For typos or agreeing with someone-
About something as random as vines- 
When dealing with my 
Erstwhile housemate.  
I see a pattern here! 
And yes. Its low-key bullying. 
Kinda not making sense. 

A 4 person chat group with the
Housemate and others. 
Mostly liberals who bonded 
Over a mutual dislike of T45. 
POV: There was a shooting, 
And the subject of guns came up. 
Since I’m former Army-
I chimed in that I don’t have a gun. 
This is what the other group members 
Think is an acceptable way 
To talk to a “friend!”


I must be getting better. 
What would have torn me up
A while back- now
I don’t even shrug or wince. 


The trick is to not turn bitter
When the shit hits the fan. 

I packed up and left my scrubs
On the kitchen table. 
Duh! But ok. I always have
An extra pair with me. ICE  
Well. Pete- the nicest guy in the world-
Actually said he would go to my house
And pick them up and bring them to me! 
This case is like 10 minutes from 
DFW airport. So, it’s easy to get to. 
[Not like I’m way out in the country
Or in some secluded small town!]

I thanked him, but said no…
I did some laundry. And I'm fine. 
It’s nice to know such kind people exist! 

Blue’s Clues bonus:
See the pattern continuing? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!