22 May 2023

home stretch


Van Gogh AI 
Interprets the sky 


Beach bag score!
Dollar General. 


Black Seeds. 
I take them everyday. 


May Peace Be Upon Him 
My friend Pat said Black Seeds
Helped cure her liver disease. 
Pat had a lab band in the 1990s
I always thought the early protocol 
Took away too much stomach-
And too much Vegas Nerve. 


Remember when Phen Phen 
Was all the rage? 
1990s had big hair 
And everyone dressed like Nancy Reagan. 
Or like a Polo ad shoot. 


Now a investment group 
would buy the house 
And rent out the bedrooms 
on Air BnB. 






My job in a nutshell.


The way I feel in a nutshell. 
Many people have come to me this week
And want to be friends 
After long gaps of nothing. 
I’ll just play along - and see. 

I’ve always been an advocate of NAC. 
I need to learn more about Glycine. 






And you WILL a ruin your life
Trying to do this.



The perfect comeback. 

9 more work days. 
And I lost my packing list. 
Gotta find it. 
I’m not very familiar with
The TSA and the rules. 
When I went to Boston,
I just used a backpack. 
To travel light. 
That would be nice…
But going on vacation 
Un-resupplied takes too much energy. 
9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!