21 May 2023

nurse do little


Dreary dreamy skies 


2 hamburger patties 
With cheese and jalapeños. 
Ate one and took one 
To work with me today. 


Birthday Cake Rebel Ice Cream. 
With powdered Peanut Butter. 


Two French Press Coffee 
Makers / individual cups. 
For travel. 


Those old labels 
I tried but it was all jacked up.
A quick look online 
Fixes most problems. 
Even how to relive a Dyno 
1950s label maker. Lol. 


So the phone rang. 9 pm. 
Why would the nurse call
The night before a shift? 
To call out. Not having it. 
I have a new habit. 
I turn my phone off 
When I’m sleeping. 
I don’t get paid to solve problems 
After hours. 
If you say you’re going to work-
Freaking work - just go do it!








Little man misses his mommy. 
I miss my baby. 
All I did was sleep and eat.
Rest and digest. 


Sleep and sleep. 
Since I found kratom 
I literally RUN in the bedroom 
And take it… if. About 15 minutes 
It starts to kick in. OMG! 
I love the feeling of falling asleep. 


I’ve already walked 700 to 800 
steps just getting ready for work. 
It’s about 1000 steps to clean the kitchen. 
They all add up! 


I need one day off this week 
To pack the car and get ready for Florida. 

I did my hair and cleaned the car. 
So I can’t say I did nothing 
Started packing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!