08 May 2023

no nurse


Rain came. 
But no Nurse came. 
No name was entered in the computer 
As having been scheduled. 
No one called to say I would be 
Training a new nurse. 
It was a lie. Ghost Shift. 
A way to keep the family placated,
But not having to do any work. 

I told the Mom and Dad. 
In advance. “This is a ghost shift!”
When it happened 
as I predicted, the Dad 
switched companies 
ON THE SPOT! 

If they can’t fill one shift,
How will they fill 30?
Hint: they never intended to. 
Yet they are sending out texts
To help with 3 new cases. 

Good riddance. 
I hope the nurse that cussed me out
Is never back, either. 


This and Green + White Kratom. 
One, two - punch!


Also this. 




The blue line is how I felt. 
I slept hard and fast. 


KFC from the family. 



Steak from the other day. 
Will be making more tonight. 

The only thing I don’t like 
About being away from home 
Is having no scale. 
All these years, i still like to 
 weigh every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!