07 May 2023

maybe?


The start of Nurses Week. 
Our company sent an invitation 
To come to the office for 
Chips and Salsa. 
Most Nurses take Nurses Week 
VERY VERY SERIOUSLY. 
☠️ 💀 ☠️ 
I’ve known Nurses to quit over
Lack of recognition for Nurses Week. 
Why work for a cheap-ass company 
That can’t spend a few bucks
To keep the talent? 
Especially in a post COVID world. 



My Bi-Phasic Sleep is back. 
I don’t fight it anymore. 
Thats when I do my deep breathing,
Legs stretches, quad strengthening. 
A little blip there at 2:30 am. 





Well howdy! 
Time to get rid of the Larges. 
And get out the Mediums! 
These are Larges. 

Face off and body shot. 

So. They said they are sending a night nurse. 
Here’s how I know it is a lie. 
They said they’re sending “a guy“. 
A guy with no name? 
RN? LVN? Martian? 

If they had scheduled a shift 
For me to train a real nurse, 
they would’ve said his name 
and what to expect, 
how nice he is, his experience level…
some feature about him, and they didn’t. 
They’re sending a ghost.
I bet an air conditioner 
He is a last minute NoShow. 
Because he doesn’t exist!
We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!