04 May 2023

no land in site


I love the rain. 
Please, Heavens open up
And let me sleep 
To the gentle sound of rain…
And Telemann. 


I listen to Baroque Music 
99% of the time. 
With some Classical
Mozart and Beethoven thrown in. 


Ken Wapnick, a founder of 
A Course In Miracles, 
Said that Beethoven’s music 
Reaches up from earth to heaven. 
And Mozart reaches us from 
Heaven to down to earth. 
I agree. 


Im happy that my weight loss journey 
Started at A Course Conference 
Wayyyy back in 2009. 
When Ken was alive and kicking it. 
I’ve been a Course student
Since 1990.  




Kratom to sleep. 
And the past few days,
Kratom in the day.


Ahhh Spring into Summer. 
And the fine folks at Monster 
Bring out the fashion show. 
Hello, lovely ladies!


I still believe my CAC
Cardiac Calcium Score
Is perfect Zero-
Because of the 1000mg of Taurine
I get every day from Monsters. 


Send me a sign!
Oops. There it is.  


On the transport van yesterday. 








Cute socks 


Night Nurse had the windows shut. 
85° inside. Stale air. 
High respirations. Dirty shame. 
But they always say “He’s fine.”



Baby Boi came to give me 
Mothers Day kisses. 
Which lasted about 20 seconds. 
I think this cat is like 3 feet tall
All stretched out. 
All raw carnivore!


Egg Bites with SF syrup 
And Fake Cheese. 
Fake fake on fake. 
No heartburn. Which is amazing. 
No upset system. I actually felt great! 
But its Kids Stuff. 
Don't need to keep buying it. 


Well hello there, baby! 
Lol 

Last day off tomorrow 
Before I am confined again. 
I don’t mind 
But in a way I do. 
If we switch companies 
-a very likely scenario-
I will go with the family. 
The group I’m with doesn't 
Believe in raises. 
Their stock went from 
$16 ti $12 to $6 to $1
To 89 cents a share. 
They know exactly what they’re doing. 
Vulture Culture. 
So no real loss. 
At this point, being an Uber Driver 
Sounds pretty good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!