23 May 2023

finish line!


5 Days. 
Work days. 
Not counting today. 
Why do I not count today? 
🤔 

I play a little Mind Trick. 
Since I don’t make top dollar 
(Same pay rate for 30 years ) 
I tell myself that my daily wage
Is paid to just show up. 
I get paid to cross the threshold of the house.  
That’s it. Day is done. Paid in Full. 

The other 11 hours I just contribute 
Willingly and happily. It makes my day 
More of an appreciation. 
And never a burden. 

I get paid to show up on time,
Ready for the day, full of confidence,
Ready for anything. 


Add this to whey protein and 
Raw Dog drink it up. 






I slept hard. 
I got some Water Soluble 
Delta 8 broad spectrum powder. 
I was trying to make gummy bears 
But I just decided to Toss and Wash. 




This gem from 2015. 
8 years ago I broke my leg. 
Now -finally- thanks to Kratom- 
I can finally participate in 
My own life again! 


I love the smell of brewing coffee 
In the morning. It reminds me of the Army. 
Everyone is fresh and rested
And smelling of soap and toothpaste. 
Cofeve just hits the spot,
The smell of it blooming and brewing. 
OMG a fave of mine for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!