18 May 2023

best day


Rip tides- photo by Dawns Rentals
In Panama City, Florida
Certainly puts a damper on things. 
Florida has all kinds of bad-assery. 
Flesh-eating bacteria in St Pete. 
A giant, floating pile of seaweed
On the coast, 


And perhaps the worse parasite of all-
DeSantis. 


My air bnb is perfect. 
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 
Can’t beat the price. 


Went to get a Mr Beast Burger
But they are only online. 
That figures. 
They partner with 
On The Border TexMex. . 


So .. off to What-A-Burger 
For me and the Night Nurse


By law, all Texans
MUST have What-A-Burger
At least monthly.  LOL




My kind of night. 

Still wake up in the night. 
But I use it for training. 
Deep Breathing, Brown Noise,
(Sounds like you’re in an airplane)
Some stretching. Some affirmations. 

If you wake up in the night, 
Don’t fret. That’s the worst 
Thing you can do. 
Count backwards from 100
With some Square Breathing
1,2,3,4 …breathe in…. (slowly)
1,2,3,4 …. hold
1,2,3,4…exhale (slowly)
1,2,3,4 … expiratory pause 
And I bet you won’t make it 
More than 10 counts. 


5 pints is about 1 1/3 gallon
1 teaspoon sugar- 5 grams
About 90 mg/deciliter 

And that’s not much!


Amen. And amen. 

Almost to the finish line! 
I will have had 3 days off this month. 
And many shifts were 14- 15 hours. 
Yay for Atkins! 
I couldn’t keep this schedule up 
when I was 30. Vroom vroom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!