12 August 2019

stopid dream


Tell ya what. 
The world is crazy. 
If it IS a dream-
It’s a nightmare. 

Before you move in to a 
Co-habitation with strangers- 
Make sure you have rules in writing
And periodic meeting of the minds
To make sure everything is going ok. 

Otherwise someone ends up 
getting their feeling hurt. 
There’s always a bully of left unchecked. 


Still like the herbs. 
I mix them up so my body
Won’t “memorize “ them. 
Good strategy of you ask me. 

Obesity is hard
And the cure is hard. 

I can see why 9 out of 10
Give up. 


Still love the espresso. 


Hot Dog Days now. 
Not Hot Dogs. Lol. 
Although that would be good, too. 

Yesterday was Goat Eid. 
I had a little Rice and some Goat. 
I felt my Blood Glucose going up. 
And then that headache. 

It’s good to not have anymore Holidays. 


Make My Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!