04 August 2019

oh happy day


I’m getting good at sleep. 
But it’s induced. 
I take 2 Unisom
Which is an anti-cholinergic. 
And that’s not good 

I seem to have a problem 
with hydration. 
So I have to find something else. 



I took them a few years ago for sleep,
But I stopped when I heard they were bad. 
But I started again when Love Dove died. 
I couldn’t sleep without them. 

From what I read on Facebook,
Many adults have trouble sleeping. 


Traffic every day. 
What would you expect in a Big City?


I’m intrigued. 
I found a company who uses herbs
In conjunction with Dry Fasting. 
Interstellar Blends. 

I have some nurse friends 
who swear by herbs. 
Mostly the herbs I take are 
Peel and Spice. Flavonoids. 


The swimsuit fiasco. 
Goldilocks style. 
First one is too small. 
Second one is too big. 


This one is just right. 
And the size is right. 
16. Dolfin brand. 
In the Army, I wore a 15. 
Dress Coat. 
They only made them up to 16. 

My Nursing School instructors
Used to say I looked like an
Body Builder off season. 

Lots of muscle and a little chunky. 
I was 135 pounds. That was my top limit. 

In High School I was 128 pounds. 


It’s amazing how happy
 you can feel when you give up 
all expectations!

I’m finally over these Nurses. 
They’re pretty stupid. 
But you can’t change them. 
They seemingly can’t do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!