07 August 2019

hunky’s


This kidney stone fiasco 
Needs to stop. 
I finally took some pain medication. 
And slept reasonably well. 

I’m looking into different angles. 
Adrenal fatigue or involvement?
Uric acod - aka gout?


I’m not sure the medical community 
Understands kidney issues
Any more than it understands 
Diabetic issues. 
Or heart issues. Or cholesterol. 
Or basically anything else. 



Up early. I am going to return 
2 swim suits. 
One is too big. 
One too small. 
The next one is just right. 

Amazon makes it easy enough 
to return items. 

Cofeve in the morning. 


Pete is back and 
we wanted hamberders. 


Wow. I’m happy to see 
it’s not as big as I thought. 




Pete’s food looks good. 


Mine looks like a toddler made it   






I had an old college girlfriend 
Who used to call me Hunky. 
You would have thought 
she would have taken me to Hunky’s. 
But no. 






Dallas Blonde. 


Pete’s potatoes. 


I had a few Sweet Potatoe Fries. 
They weren’t as good 
as I was anticipating. 
Which is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!