29 August 2019

interstellar blends


Ceremonial Grade Green Tea. 
Matcha. 


Pine Pollen. 


Trinity. 
My fave. 
It’s a mushroom blend. 

I used nootropics since 1995. 
And I love them.
I see the value. 


Nebula. Seven Sages. 
Nebula. Thermo. 




I mix them up every day 
A different blend
So I don’t develop a tolerance. 
Well. That’s the theory. 


I’m certainly not an herbalists. 
But they help with energy 
And clarity. 

Interstellar Blends. 
I am not associated with them at all. 
I just like them. 
I do some modified dry fasting 
And they use this. 

I tried the dry fasting 
But it’s too hot at work. 
Soon. When it’s not over 100° F   

I do believe in dry fasting.
I try to limit my water. 
12 hours dry. 
But really super hydrated 
on the other 12. 

More to come! 

2 comments:

  1. Cool packaging bro!!! Funny, I was just getting ready to msg you to ask about what blends you were using?
    Gavin replied to my query very promptly, but it’s the end of the month, Val is poor so I’m just going to order a few small samples to start off with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val! Excellent.
    Gavin is a mover and a shaker!
    I told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend. He reconfigured my order a few times. And I ended up with many many samples. He again has thrown in so much value- it’s kinda crazy. He makes customers for life that way.

    Next I want Trinity and Seven Sages.
    They are my wake up go-to concoction in the morning.
    Trinity is so good for anxiety and depression that is has a money back promise. And works in 10 days. I can definitely vouch for that!
    It’s a very mellow mood maker.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!