28 November 2018

question everything

Running the Numbers 


Back to the morning walk. 
Traffic is just not on my side
For an evening work out. 
Not just yet!

Sturm Und Drang

Soup. Lots of Soup. 


Specially from “Hole In The Wall”
Chinese Food Places. 
Probably lots of fillers and thickers. 

Saying goodbye to everything 
One plate at a time. 

Dorian Gray.
Shades of Gray. 
Look at all the Grays. 



So I’ve been questioning my intelligence. 
Some days I don’t feel too smart. 
I guess that happens when 
you are making some changes. 
It’s easy to be oversensitve. 
Being sick last week I am up 8 pounds still. 
I’m not worried. I know it’s just stress. 
Still sucks! 

1 comment:

  1. A therapist said that I was smarter than her “for today”. And several people have suggested I’m more blonde - than I am smart.
    I know it’s just ego stuff. Still. Hmmmph!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!