10 November 2018

problem solving 101



So I commute 16 hours a week. 
That’s like a part time job. 
I count on 1 hour each way. 
Rounded up. It’s about 40 minutes. 
I can commit to that. 

But it sometimes it takes 3 hours to get home. 
I can’t go for that. 
No can do. 







I pass many pretty places on the way home. 
Why not flip my schedule and take my walk
In the evening after work?
Since I can’t get across town anyways. 
There are parks and lakes and 
Nature Preserves. 
And malls for bad weather. 
I could, in theory, walk
In a different place every day for a year
If I wanted to. 

I would be that much more tired, too. 
Maybe bathe at night. 
I could even go to the gym 3 days a week. 

I need something to do in the evening
Besides coming home and going right to bed. 

Well, we’ll see! 
It can’t be worse than it is now. 
Something really does have to give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!