30 November 2018

nude day off


Lol
I meant to say NEW day off. 
Lots of sleep. 
I have a sleep debt. 






Back to walking every morning. 
Getting the mile in. 
And the Heart Rate Variability down. 


More boxes. 
Always more boxes. 


Two simultaneous 
Bathroom remodels. Not easy.
 Even if you’re not doing the work. 


Subaru is always so progressive. 




Tagged on an oil change
After work. And a car wash. 
Also got gas for Trekkie. 

I pretty much insisted on an extra day off. 
I re-read my blog, and noticed a pattern. 
Chronic lack of sleep...
Nosebleeds... migraine headaches....
I don’t miss wine at all. 

I miss the marketing for wine,
But like so many other things,
The marketing and the reality 
Never ever line up. 

So I have a day off. 
Two days! 
And guess what. Errands all day. 
And cleaning. 


The big trees in the big yard
With leaves that never rake themselves. 
Never. Not once. 




I broke out in a nose rash. 
It’s not itchy or weepy. 
So I guess it’s just lymph 
And “detox”. 
Ready for it to go away. 
The rash. Not my nose. 
🤣🧐😐☺️
First grade humor
At its finest. 
You’re welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!