21 November 2018

purple wednesday


It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas 


The Box King. 
All plumbing fixtures. 


You can tell the exact time
My housemate got to bed. 
That little spike at 2 am. 
Every day this happens. 

The dark area was when the phone 
Was charging. I need to do that sooner
To collect more sleep data. 


Took my walk. 
Wally World is getting ready 
For Black Friday. 


Release the masses! 


So I bought some SugarFree treats 
From my favorite SF store
Sugarless deLite -
Right here in Richardson! 
I’m so lucky to be have these guys 
right down the street. 
I don’t eat as much SF stuff as I did 
When I first did Low Carb. 
But I know I wouldn’t have made it
If not for Rick and his SF goodies! 





I love getting my hair done at Tony & Guy. 
Pretty upscale for me.
For I am a simple person. 
(aka poor...  on a budget) 
But I love the look! 
People actually stop me 
On my walk and tell me 
How good my hair looks. 
That never happened at SuperCuts. 
😎😜😎

2 comments:

  1. Your hair does look great.
    Always enjoy reading your blog. Don't think I have commented before, but hi from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Deniz! I love hearing from people. 💖

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!