31 August 2015

castaway on the moon

Once I got my handicapped parking sticker
Life became MUCH easier

Although sometimes it is still kinda rough

Got behind this guy -
Who paid for all his stuff - with quarters...


Taking clothes to the cleaner is something 
That will never get old

You can actually buy everything online now,
And never have to leave your place.
I am convinced of that!

Practicing with the Trekking Sticks
They really help and 
They are an upper body workout!

Had this delivered 

A pivoting seat for driving


3 comments:

  1. Did you ever know that you're my hero
    And everything I wish I could be.....
    TRUE!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to go to the store anymore if you think of it. I hope Wall-E hasn't predicted out future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work those poles, Miss A!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!