12 March 2013

mr peepers gets a new cage


Mr Peepers got new sticks for his cage...

He seems so lonely... 
Or maybe I am projecting!

Locals call this Big Baylor...
As opposed to Small Baylor... or Smallish Baylor?

Locked the door, but forgot to roll up the window...
I *thought* that glass looked clean!

I have a new little area where I can blog and drink coffee
In a corner of my (very large) room

Went to a Restaurant Supply
Wow  - that is all - wow!

Had a friend come over prior to my EDC...
I practice on her all my cooking

Roasted Everything - was the theme of the day!

Salmon on a Cedar Plank - stuffed with Peppers, Onions,
Wine-Soaked Apples, and wrapped with Bacon...
Topped with Cranberries... and a side of Dill Butter

This was maybe the best thing I have ever eaten.
Might have to cook it again!
Here's a close-up, in case you missed it the first time!

Busy busy busy times!
Good 'n Busy!

8 comments:

  1. I had salmon for dinner too but yours looks way better...just had roasted brussels sprouts with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that salmon looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely eat salmon but this looks so good. I might just visit you if you keep cooking up such yummy meals.

    Is there room for Mrs. Peepers. He does look as though he has alot of space. And I love your coffee, blog spot.

    I can't remember whether I passed on my new temporary blog so here it is. We are heading off to Hawaii for 4 weeks tomorrow. Woohoo!

    http://matarangigirl.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can practice on me anytime you want, my friend. Come over to my house and let's do it again tomorrow!
    ~SKW

    ReplyDelete
  5. That puts my salmon from last night to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so loving that salmon. I am getting some this week no matter how much it is. I need it very badly. YUMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good. Love your blogging space!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!