01 May 2020

quarantine 40


Don’t know what happened. 
Dumb watch was on 
But wasn’t making contact. 


Parks are open. 
Still they have caution tape up. 




Fun stuff online. 


The last pork butt in the store. 
I chopped and chopped
And the little furry bastards 
Wanted something else. 
Typical. Lol. 


Typical home health work area. 


Fruit. All chopped up.
The family adds pepper 
To all the fruit. 


Yum. Spicy Goat. 
I am the “taster” for Ramadan meals. 


I guess everyone is tired
Of the lockdown 
And ready to get back to life. 

I’ve learned much about myself. 
I’m pretty casual 
About things and I have 
No fight left on me. 

But I still can hustle 
If I need to. 
I think I like that about myself. 
I think I like myself for that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!