14 May 2020

exhausted


This is no wine. 
What kind of fool 
would ignore this data 
And continue to drink wine!?
Funny. I woke up exhausted. 
I’ve been having migraines. 


lol The Far Side. 

Pretty last night. 
No mountains. 
Only clouds. 


I bought a Double Quarter Pounder
Last night and saved it for today. 


The upside down chili bowl. 
Infamous. Enigmatic. Ubiquitous. 
Delicious. 


My dear Blogging Buddy
Retta Kat died this week. 
Don’t know if it was from the virus 
Or just general poor health. 
We’ve been blogging together
- Our little group- 
11 years now. 
And we’ve lost a few good people. 

You might remember her from Ant Girl days. 
She was a talented, beautiful soul. 
She came up with the phrase 
“Pratkins” 
Meaning Paleo Atkins. 
RIP my sweet friend.  


I’m so glad for blogging. 
Y’all are my real family. 

I’ve requested an extra day off
The boy I take care of 
Is an autistic mess. 
And physically disabled. 
He’s nice one minute-
Then tells me I’m going to die 
The next minute- and I should fuck off! 
And the he pees on me or worse. 
It’s exhausting - and I’ve done my fair share
Of taking extra shifts. 








1 comment:

  1. Apparently I’M the kind of fool who has to keep proving to myself over & over & OVER again what DOESN’T work for me...
    Crappy fast food - some chips - an extra handful of nuts here & there...
    Not binging (thank God), just consistently a little too much, keeping my weight loss efforts stalled out. Is it fair to even call it a sincere effort?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!