27 May 2020

good deed


Already cut up. 
Better than already been chewed. 
Remember ABC gum? 
Lol


CV19 remnants 


Down here, they lock up 
the baby food 


So cold in the store,
I got this white finger. 


Hmmm 
T18. 
Guess what happens next?
If you can’t hide the grey,
Why not embrace it? 

If you do t know about hair dye,
Let me put it in perspective. 
Blonde ranges from 8 to 12. 
6 is like brown hair. 
12 is platinum blonde. 

So T (toner) 18 is basically 
Steel titanium. 




I’ve been stomping around 
Far North Dallas 
For 30 years. 

I took a Nurse Friend 
To have day surgery. 
And I amused myself 
By driving around and gawking 
At all the changes.
Blogging from the parking lot. 

You know people want help
Or free advice 
When they start off with
“You’re a Nurse, right?”
Yep! That is me. 

The #1 question I get lately
“Is it safe to go out?”
My answer:
I got threaded today. 
You like? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!