06 May 2020

simple- not easy


Generally speaking,
I have very few cares. 
I designed it that way. 


I don’t have anything 
And I don’t need anything. 

I’m not worried about 
Heaven or Hell
Or the past or the future. 
(Well- I have my moments!) 


No kids in trouble. 
No spouse In peril.
No family in critical health. 
No sick puppies. Or kitties. 
No student loan debt. 
No mortgage. 
No mafia money. 


I don’t interact with people 
Because they’re not very smart.
I try to keep my expectations 
WAY low so I’m not disappointed. 

I go to work. 
I listen to music. 
And I try to get some walking in. 

I’m 60 this year. 
I take no medication. 
I have no disease or disorder. 
I’m strong and fit. 
My bloodwork is textbook perfect. 
 

Lol me - 7 years ago
On the Low Carb Cruise. 
My weight is largely in range 
Except when I broke my leg
I gained like 20 pounds. 
Which I lost again ASAP. 


My only job in life
Is to control what I put in my mouth.
And to some extent
 what comes out of my mouth. 
You would think that’s an easy job. 
HA!  Not so! 
It’s simple. 
But it’s not easy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!