20 May 2020

bitches of madison county


Odd. 
She was the mad one. 
Must have been written by a man. 


Kids Kraddik
* May his memory be a blessing *
Used to make fun of Clint’s saggy bosom. 
Lol.  “It just wiggled!” 


Filmography is filled 
With people standing in the rain. 
Longing for each other. 


So I can’t wait to get out of here again. 
Denver. I must see Denver. 
As a nurse I can go anywhere. 
Anywhere in the world. 


Probably I’m just tired. 
Let’s say 20 weeks. 
I worked hard for 20 weeks. 
Not quite half a year.
I cancelled all my plans today. 
And I’m just going to rest.
Wrest and pray and plan. 
I’m in shambles. 
I’m taking an overdue
Mental Health Day. 


My neighbors is too hilly 
For me to walk. 
I can’t do it. 
I’m glad the gyms are opening. 




Gray Is The New Blonde 
I want to believe it. 
But I don’t yet. 


Lol. Quarantine Cut. 


Ahhhh. I was right. 
Written by a man. 

What to do 
What to do. 
Eat. Work. 
Rest. Pray. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!