07 May 2020

Gavin to the rescue


Gavin has a sale on the 
Interstellar Blends. 
This week only. (Link)


I sent for some. 
Spend my vacation money. 
But input the wrong zip code. 
Dallas has like 3 1/2 
Million people - maybe 4 
When you count the whole 
DFW Metroplex. 


The package went to the 
Right address 
In the wrong zip code. 
Same street name. 
Different City. 

I texted Gavin 
To tell him to watch for a return. 
And hope the people 
who got the package 
We’re honest and sent it back. 

Gavin, that day, that hour-
Shipped the lost items 
To me! No extra charge. 

He says he’s not worried about 
Money or Fame. 
I guess he means it! 

3 comments:

  1. Testing... I've been trying to comment on your blog for a while and it's not been working and i may have figured it out. i'm going to start blogging again... hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SheZug!!!
    Tomorrow is our anniversary!
    You were my very first comment.
    11 years ago.
    Blogger is messed up sometimes.
    I’m very very glad to see you back!!
    Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello you, just wanted you to know that I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!