28 May 2020

silver faux


And now for something 
Completely different. 


Blue bleach with
20 Developer. 


Turns Slim Shady Orange
Yellow White. 


I’ve never used bleach before. 
It’s pretty washed out. 


Then comes Toner. 
This is Wella  T18. 
Almost Violet. 


Then Indigo. 
The first 30 minutes in. 


Then Shazam!
Crossover Silver Blonde. 
Platinum. Titanium? 


I had a friend once tell me 
That I didn’t need to do my hair. 
And furthermore, 
I was never to ask her 
If I could do her hair. 

I never knew how to answer that. 
I am such a non-conformist. 
My friend didn’t know me too well. 

I like doing color. It’s crazy 
Because I was so dead set against it. 

It’s like weight loss. 
Once I got into it, I loved it. 
When I was heavy, 
I made fun of people who 
Tried to lose weight 
What a bitch I was.   

It’s good to feel good. 
And feel good about your body.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!