23 May 2020

ch-ch-changes


Happy Belly. 
Amazons very own brand. 
Much cheaper than the National Brands. 
Tomato Paste 50 cents. 
Diced Tomatoes 60 cents. 
Now I can finish making my soup. 
Back to Food Prep. 

The order was at my house 
before I was last night. 
That’s the way to shop. 
Minimum order $35. 


Up 5?
Pounds, that is! 
Snake. 
Starts today. 

Atkins always said 
It’s easier to lose 5 
Than it is to lose 50. 
So nip it in the bud. 
And never ever let yourself 
Go over that absolute line. 
Mine is 160. 
Even that’s too high. 


Cleaning supplies are available again. 
That’s a good sign. 
I suggest you stock up 
For phase 2. 

This is a Toto Toilet. 
The richer the plumbing, 
The more hidden flaps. 
Soiling edge. 
Mold City. Lol. 


Might look in to getting this. 
For next year. 
Pseudo camping. 
Camping for Seniors. 


Got up super early 
To clean out the car. 
Getting ready for the 
Mobile Detailer. 


Again. Cheaper. Better. Faster. 
And no waiting in a lobby 
While some guy cleans my car. 

It’s all labor. Service. 
A few bucks for supplies. 
But it’s all profit. 
Like cleaning houses. 
Sweat Equity. 
A person could do well! 


I’m sorry for people who are sick
And suffering. Or have lost 
A loved one to CV19. 

But I’m trained for this. 
All my life I’ve prepared. 
And here we are. 

I know I have an unusual 
response to disaster. 
But it is a chance to start again. 
Scrape off the top layer 
To clean out the damage. 
And then resurface. 
Rebuild. 

Essential Personnel 
Returning from a 
long, hard night of work.  
Heehee 




Still not much traffic. 
More. But not full on. 

All the home made masks. 
I’ve given away nearly 200. 
All donated. 
I made none of them. 

I’m so excited- 
I can’t sleep at night! 
And I’m dreaming 
that I’m going somewhere. 
Like about to take off. 
Fly fly fly. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!