21 May 2020

back to the grind


Back to the Chaffles. 
This I put bits of Pepperoni 
Right in the Chaffle. 


I devoured this like a sailor
Who was shipwrecked
And hadn’t had a meal
For years. 
My goodness it was tasty! 


My organizing plans
We’re put on hold. 
I opted for the “do nothing”
Day off whereby I did 
Absolutely Nothing. 


Well. That’s a lie. 
I did this. 


And then I did this. 
Full body shot. 
I’m up 5 pounds. 
Time for all out cuts. 


And then this. PM. 
Preventative Maintenance. 
Once a month, I do the things 
Like change the filters 
And switch out the cat litter
And once a week I brush the babies. 
I almost have enough 
For another cat. 



I wish I’d done this years ago. 
But the Baby loved to play with my hair. 
So I left if long. 
Sweet Girl. 
I miss her every day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!