14 September 2019

who let the cats out


Someone left his door open 
So he could sleep with the cats. 
When they got bored with him,
They came to me and woke me up. 
What a bag of jerks. 
Cats are jerks. 


Still love the blends. 


Seven Sages. 
A different blend for every
 day of the week. 


A nice card from the office. 


Perry Mason always said 
To be careful 
And ABSOLUTELY certain 
when a man’s life 
Hangs in the balance- 

But the Mom talked to the Dad!
And all lights are green. 
I have their blessing to send this letter 
To the state. Finally. 
They want her gone as much as I do. 

Rude is one thing. 
Everyone is rude there. 

Lazy is one thing. 
Everyone there is lazy
And no one even gets up from their chair
To help the boy. 

But dangerous-
That’s where you have to draw the line. 


Full moon. Pretty. 
Valley Ranch is where 
The Dallas Cowboys once practiced. 


Made Chaffles at work. 
The mom loves them. 


My blends. 


The Mom said if I prayed for guidance 
I would receive a dream. 

That has happened before, 
but not last night. 
Unless my guidance 
Is telling me to move away from 
The inconsiderate noise makers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!