12 September 2019

decisions decisions


9-11
Never Forget 
Who did this and how corrupt 
People can be 
when there’s something to sell. 


Had lunch with Love Dove’s Mommy. 
She bought me brisket. 
And some to take to work. 

We watched old videos of the Baby-
And laughed and cried. 

I told her about my plans to travel
And she said GO FOR IT! 


Got some containers for the blends. 
I love them and now that it’s not 100°F
Plus (38°C) every single day ...
 I can fast again. 
It’s still nearly 100.°F.  
Just not over 100°F 
And no AC at work. 


These blends have made me smarter. 
That and quitting wine. 
I see things clearly now

Like playing chess. 

The Boys Mom is 
never going to get rid 
of the bad nurses. 

Never. She’s too kind. 
And I don’t have enough rapport 
with the Dad to convince him. 


New shoes. 


New Love Dove bracelet. 




Outlander. A very smart show. 


So. 
IF nothing changes here- 
I’m gone. 
In one year, the only changes 
That have been made 
Are for the worse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!