16 September 2019

omg day


Crap shoot. 
I lost. 
I drank wine.
I figured it had been a while-
Maybe it would be ok. 
Alas and alack- no. 
So there’s abundant evidence 
That wine disrupts sleep. 

Have it with dinner but not for sleep. 


Coffee on the Varanda
And no beer cans!!???
Getting a little sun. 


Someone lost a cat
In the neighborhood- 
Lol. 

I ordered Beef and Broccoli. 



I got Broccoli and Beef. 
Much less Beef. 
Much more Broccoli. 

I can do much better than this 
And save my $10. 


The herbs have changed the way I taste things. 
Especially the autophagy. 
Everything tastes like licking an old ashtray. 
I guess that’s a bonus. 


Cleaned and dusted at work. 


Pulled furniture out and mopped. 
The letter I wrote will surely 
have the State at the door.  


It needs to be done every month is so. 
At the very least. 
It took a couple of hours.  
Manual labor, that. 


Absolutely amazing 
how the ground responds 
To a little TLC and water. 


Blue Skie and no more 
LoCarb pies.

I’m not fat from the side. 
I’m not fat from the front. 
But I turned to see my butt in the mirror. 
And that full moon was looking back- 
Time for a new moon! 
Maybe a Cresent. 

My smile is goofy-
But genuine. 

The Dad wanted to read the letter. 
I guess he thought he should. 
I told the Mom 
(As delicately as possible)
That the letter is going out no matter what. 
By now it’s a felony 
FOR ME
If I don’t report. 

She’s cool with it. 
But I’m afraid he won’t like it. 
He's nice; I’m not. 

I also got a smart friend to proofread 
Since I lost my PhD proof reader. 
Miss Becky took out 
all the extra commas
And moved a few things for emphasis. 

I talked to the boy 
and asked him what he wanted. 
I asked him if he wanted Miss Meany back. 
And he made a sad face. 

I asked if he wanted her to go away.
And he smiled and grinned from ear to ear. 
I asked if she need to go
 to the other side of the Moon
And he almost came out of his wheelchair. 
So bye bye [comma]
Miss Meanie!


1 comment:

  1. I’m glad you got that taken care of! You’ve got to protect yourself as well as your patients...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!