02 September 2019

trinity and seven sages


Seven sages and trinity have kept me alive

😊

Diagnosed with PTSD, general anxiety, major depression, suicidal tendencies, self harming insomniac. I was on so many prescription medications that didn't work. 

I started the blends and stopped all medication. I haven't self harmed since. I still have bad days, but not like I used to.

😃

Trinity has been a godsend!! After a few months, I was able to be weaned off both my antidepressants as well as my medication for insomnia.

😎

Trinity helped my partner so much it's unreal.

😀

Coming up on one year since starting Interstellar Blends and doing a 21 Day challenge. Every morning I wake up to blends. And every afternoon I start my dry fast after a cup of Trinity and Seven Sages. I am happier, healthier and mentally stronger than I have ever been. Many people didn’t understand the benefits of blends and dry fasting. Many people gave me their uneducated opinions. But you know what they say. The proof is in the pudding. 

😃

Trinity and 7 Sages stomped out what PTSD I had left.

😌

“I've now been taking seven sages & trinity for nearly a year & tell everyone I know about them!  I love the approach of the seven sages blend that provides for something a little different each day.  It mixes easily in my coffee (along with Matcha) and kick starts every single day for me.

🙂

I initially started taking it to increase my energy levels and focus (which it does beautifully!), but the icing on the cake has been the weight loss.  Without changing my (already fairly healthy & balanced) diet, the addition of Seven Sages, Trinity & Matcha have facilitated a loss of 25 pounds, bringing me down nearly to my ideal weight.  It does absolute wonders for my digestion & keeping everything regular.

🥰


These are actual postings from 

Interstellar’s Facebook Page!

All about Trinity and Seven Sages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!