08 September 2019

last day in a long long stretch


August hath 5 weeks. 
Aye. 5 long ass hot dry weeks. 
No cooking here. 
Ordered Chinese food. 


And went off and left it in the fridge. 


Beef and Broccoli 
No rice.  
And Hot & Sour Soup. 


Ahhhh avast! 
Scalliwag! I went back a got it.  
And brought it with me. 
Scurvy Dog. 


Moby Dick is coming right along. 
He’s a mean one, that Moby. 
Well... to be fair...
Ahab is no Saint, either. 

We’re right at the part 
where the sailors are drunk 
and one of them starts talking 
about his girl back home... 
and women in general...
But they’d rather talk about 
Killing the White Whale! 


Got my Blends. 
I take Trinity and Seven Sages 
Every night to sleep- Instead of wine. 
And last night 
I didn’t even roll over. 

Actual footage of me
Not rolling over. 






A clean and tidy cabin, aye!
Ship shape. 
Lol. 


Sunday morning. 
Not a creature is stirring. 


Just me! 

I’m getting groceries tonight
So I don’t have to do anything tomorrow
But eat and watch TV. 

I’ve worked 5 to 6 shifts-
Each week for 5 weeks. 
*Plus*

Overtime for the blends! 
I’m on a budget 
So I can be 💯 
Debt-Free when I travel. 

I still owe my Amazon card
 from when I broke my leg. 
Medical debt and not working
Is an American phenomenon. 

4 comments:

  1. everyone need healthy life but in todays time junk food and many types of habits are reason of heavy weight i am also suffered from it but few months before i see this and it is change my life bit.ly/2YXesjP so guys why are you waiting for just read this article and see how to lose weight bit.ly/2YXesjP

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a warm and heartfelt comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **Snort!!!**
    Meanwhile I am anxiously awaiting (all puns intended) my herb delivery. Let’s hope they work as well for me as they seem to be doing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val! Yay! I hope they do. I can’t wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!