17 April 2019

panhandle


So yeah! 
Start your vacation with 4 new tires
And nothing worse will happen. 


I made such good time it was crazy. 
I only stopped once for gas. 
The Subaru goes almost
500 miles per tank. 


It’s hard to see, 
But that’s Jesus, Mary, 
Joseph in this old storefront. 


Small town USA. 



Danger! Danger, Will Robinson! 


Cofeve Break Time. 

Chewing 4 pieces of gums 
Helps with Jawline  strengthening. 


Pretty much nothing for miles 
And hours and hours. 


New Mexico State Line! 


Free at last. Trader Joe’s. 
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. 

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels!!! PS I Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a firm “investor” in New Rubber... I drive too many miles to crouch by the roadside, changing flats!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!