16 July 2018

iPod

So in the turmoil of  the second robbery, 
I lost $200 cash, and my FitBit. 


I actually found my old iPod on Facebook. 
In Facebook Market Place. 
Or at the very least- it was identical. 


Same case, same style, same library. 
What are the odds 
of it being the exact same
In a 9 year old iPod? 
I’m no mathematician. 
But I would say that’s 
Statically improbable, 
If not impossible. 


So rather than involve the police,
I went to buy it back. 
In a public meeting place, of course. 
Because If the police confiscated it, 
It would go to the evidence room- 
And I still wouldn’t have it. 

So, I got the cash front the bank,
And it just vanished into thin air. 
Someone scored a very lucky day
If they were near me when all this 
Fell from my pockets like money rain. 
  

Finally, it was sold anyways. 
Ahhhh I won’t lose the library. 
It’s on the cloud. 
It’s just the idea that we can fix something 
(With a pretty good fix, 
If I do say so myself!)
And then lose that opportunity twice. 
I guess it’s not meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!