21 July 2018

happy birthday

This Sahara Dust is still all over Dallas. 
Today is “my” baby’s 
One Year Birthday Party! 
She had a 10% chance 
To live one month. 
Now she is thriving! 
And quite bossy. 

Actually, there are
2 Birthdays this month.
“My” little man is 8. 
He likes Cars and SpiderMan. 
I make sure he has some of both. 

Facebook has a memory feature. 
It lets you go back and see
What you were doing on this day. 
I had gained 15 pounds
When I broke my leg. 
I’m past that and lower. 
155 is too heavy for me. 
I’m short. 
I don’t want to be short and fat. 

Eventually, a logical, rational person 
Would quit gaining little bits. 
Only to lose it again. 
Especially at “my age.”  

Time to decide once and for all
Is it worth it or not?
PS. It always is. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to all my “silly geese!”
    I love you so. WAMH

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!