25 July 2018

friday on wednesday


Red skies in the morning 
You better not be snoring ...

Last nights steps. 
I do stretches with a resistance band 
When the baby is snoozing 

I’ll be glad when this vacation madness 
Is over and I go back to
Cooking and cleaning. 

I had a coupon for this. 
I can’t believe people pay for this. 
Unreal. 

Pretty, though. 


Fuck traffic. It’s so hard. 
It takes like 3 hours to get home every night. 
I’m not complaining. 
Just my god. 
It’s an ass whipping every night. 
I’m happy when it “only” takes 2 hours 
To make a 30 minute trip. 

I took an alternate route and drive past 
My Parochial School stomping grounds. 
I should have just turned in
And taken a walk around the lake. 

I need to adjust my OMAD 
So I won’t be in such a hurry to eat so late 
And go right to bed. 

Lol. Bathroom Covfefe Break 
I have returned to the habit of having 
“Tea Time” about 4 pm. 
It helps with the drive home. 
That, and some Telemann. 
Road Rage Remedy for Real! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!