08 April 2020

wednesday already


Preparing for a change 
During a quarantine. 
What to do with all the old junk.
Even the Low Carb Junk. 
Don’t waste Food. 
So I ate it! 






A nurse put onions near the patient. 
I thought he just had really bad body odor. 
So I gave him 3 baths that day. 
Stupid onions. 


My Trinity is clumping. 
Turning into a solid block. 


Every time I tried to take a picture 
Of the beautiful sunset,
This van drove in front. 
So please enjoy this picture of a white van. 
And a guy wondering 
Why some lady is trying to take his pic. 


I’m not a struggling blogger. 
I’m a boring blogger.  
Lol. Well- 
It’s better that way. 

What  good food 
Homemade from the Instant Pot. 

I ate and ate like the 
Hungry Caterpillar. 
Ready for my metamorphosis. 
Soup and 1/2 pound hamburger. 

My brain is ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!