28 April 2020

staycation-ing




Kitty Chow 
Freaking cats eat better than I do! 


Masks are love on the face. 
Love in motion. 


Half assed efforts 
Are better than none. 


A drive in the country. 
I forgot half of what 
I was supposed to bring. 


One beer a week. 
My day off treat. 
With dinner. 
Usually a hamburger. 
OMG! I eat the same thing every day. 
And I seldom get tired of it. 


Blue Moon is unfiltered. 
This is coffee beer. 
That is lovely. 
Dr Shanahan says 
fermented things are good. 
I do miss wine. 
I’m not a fan of beer. 
One is my limit. 

But also, I lived in Germany. 
American beer isn’t going to 
Capture my fancy. 
I’m spoiled. Lol. 


Labs done. 
Waiting for the results. 
CBC, CMP, 
HA1c, and CRP. 

I want to check for fasting insulin. 
But this group doesn’t offer that test. 
So a CRP (c- Reactive Protein)
Is the next best thing. 
Or the end result of 
Insulin, at any rate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!