25 April 2020

oh happy day




Ramadan food. 
No cheating this year. 


Everything is closed. 


No cheating.  
Just because I can do something 
Doesn’t mean I should do something. 


Dr Cate Shanahan. 
Her books arrived yesterday. 

I once blogged about the PUFAs 
To the point where people were sick
Of them and sick of me. 
That was 2011- 2012. 

Turns out, they’re all the rage. 
AGEs, glycolised sugars,
And oxidized lipids 
Are all the experts talk about. 

I remember once asking 100 nurses
Doctors and bloggers 
What is a PUFA?
And only one could answer. 
Because she went to 
TD Jakes church 
And they took Fish Oil. 

I feel like I’m going on an adventure!
I signed up for bloodwork for 
Monday or Tuesday.
We’ll soon see what all this work
And quarantine has done to me! 




1 comment:

  1. I was MONTHS behind reading your blog entries...
    Gonna look into Deep Nutrition - there’s no other way for me to go, since my latest DIY thyroid tests are normal “for me” (a little high on the T4, suppressed TSH). Sick & tired of feeling sick & tired!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!