06 April 2020

day off day


It’s hard to admit the truth
Of what you don’t want to hear. 

That carbs make us gain weight. 
That she’s never coming back. 
That the virus is a real problem. 
That cheap wine keeps you awake. 

I bought some Orange Beer 
In case I get my vacation
And there was no beer. 
Now- how can that be? 
Truth is I just wanted something. 
To make me sleep. 
But it doesn’t help anymore. 
And I don’t want to believe it. 


Uber Eats. 
Behold. The $30 meal. 


In the trash it went. 
Inedible. 


From now on, I fast. 
Or I bring food. 
It, too, will never change. 
Take out sucks. 


Freezer Food 
Really good leftovers. 




A day off watching my fave show. 
“The Snake Pit”.


Cat on the shoulder. 
We walk around the house 
Like a bunch of Pirates. 



Fun and Games at work. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!