26 April 2020

quarantine dreams

This is a list of what I want to cook
And take to work for food prep. 
Not in any order. 

Baby Back Ribs
Quiche
Chili

Sausage Links
Chaffles
Reuben Chaffles. 

Chuck Roast
Pork Tenderloin with Cabbage.
Chicken / Honey Mustard 

Chicken Salad
Tuna Salad
Crab Cakes
Salmon

Pho
LC General Tso Chicken

Whenever I dream about food,
It usually means I’m not getting enough 



Some highlights from the Shanahan book:
She says there are 4 Pillars of healthy food. 
1 MEAT on the Bone
2 ORGAN meat
3 FERMENTATION 
4 RAW Foods 

I was much healthier 
Earlier in my Low Carb Journey. 
I ate a wide variety of food. 
In fact, I tried to have 
something new every week. 

I think for me OMAD is better. 
Maybe even ADF
-Alternate Day Fasting-
Just because it’s so hard to have 
The hunger that comes with OMAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!