13 April 2020

no go








Watching A River Runs Though It. 

My job as a Nurse
Is to predict behavior. 
What happens next?
And be ready for it. 
Or interrupt the behavior
Before it kills someone. 

So with the lockdown 
And the stir crazy behavior 
It is causing - I predict
2 outcomes. 

Either the ban will be lifted
Or it will go on. (Duh!)
And or rebound. 

If it’s lifted, the mountains 
In July will be crowded
With people who swore
To go everywhere 
And see everything 
The minute they could
Get free. 

If it’s not lifted, well  -
No vacation anyways. 


My Life Coach is talking about
The real problems of the Pandemic
And the Nursing Crisis. 
But this is what Army Nurses
Are trained for.  
And I’m doing well -
For someone who gets upset 
When someone looks at me wrong. 
“LOL”


So my biggest problem right now
Is that I’m sick of canned chili. 
So that’s a good problem to have. 

I even snuck out and had 
a Corn Dog from Sonic. 
About 20 carbs. Or 40. 
I lost count. 
No cravings after. 
So no guilt. 


So my goal is to make the decision 
Without regret or worry. 

I could do some fasting 
and hiking and take my herbs. 
And pay off my car
- And be completely debt free -
And healthy and strong. 
And ready for a longer vacation. 
Maybe some travel nursing? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!