10 April 2020

headache day


Had to leave work early last night. 
Massive headache. 


Quarantine continues. 





I am determined to let this be
A time for growth. 
Not falling back into bad habits.

I’m glad to have the hours
And the work. 
I’ll also be glad when
 the quarantine is lifted.

Elaine made a mask 
with a strip of copper
In the top row. 
Very comfortable. 

The boy’s behavior problems 
Continue. They are tied
In with the sisters ADHD. 
It’s like watching the blind 
Lead the blind. 

I decided to work with what I have.
Let all things be 
Exactly as they are. 
If they improve- so be it. 
If they don’t- so be it. 
I’ve done everything I can do 
To made his life better. 
He changes for a while,
Then goes back to his old ways. 
Pretty typical behavior! 
Change is hard. 

My goals are still on point. 
I’m not ever again going to 
Sacrifice my goals
Or myself - to help someone 
Who just doesn’t give a fuck. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!