19 April 2020

saves the day




One thing I’ll say -
I worked my ass off
To get ready for that vacation. 
Last year in the Grand Canyon. 
I’m so glad I did. 


I’m super ready for the quarantine 
Now as well. 
And I getting ready for next year. 


Empty hotels are showing 
Hearts to Dallasites. 




I still pay my little fee
To make sure there will be
A gym to go back to. 








Got BBQ. 
Still eating it. 
Up 4 pounds. 
What the heck is with those 
Same 4 pounds? 
I’m going to obliterate them. 


But first. 
Some rest. 
I might eat, then Snake. 
I have my previous schedule back.
4 on. 3 off. 
That’s ok cuz I’m not going anywhere 
Anytime soon. Lol. 

Right now I’m tired. 
Not sleepy. 
I get up before the alarm. 
Today is the last of the 
Marathon Days! 
Yay! I did it. 
Nearly 80 hours a week
For 12 weeks. 
Never missed a beat.

That’s worth a few days off. 
Picture it. 
Dallas. 2020. 
Me and the recliner 
And the TV. 
And walks. And fasting. 
And rest. And naps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!