27 December 2019

unusual day


I can literally set my clock 
To the wake up effect of 
Even a small serving of wine. 
Crappy sleep - 
And 6 hour alarm clock goes off. 
Save that noise for the college kids. 


Winter in North Texas. 
Only use our heavy coats
Now and again. 










I do like this picture. 


Nancy from Oliver! 
Seen in LA just being awesome. 


Sitting at work in a chair. 
This hit me. 






I never needed to be something 
famous or great or even well-known. 
I’ve always just kind of followed along. 

It occurred to me I could probably do more. 
Why the Universe waited
Till I’m almost 60 to tell me this? 


If I start the day keto
I’m usually ok all day. 
I take one bite off plan - the day is gone. 
I don’t usually go back for seconds. 
But the cravings - my god
The cravings make it unbearable. 

So I need to not take the first bite
Or learn to be “stronger.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!