03 December 2019

merry christmas, pete



Why make people wait 
For Christmas gifts-
Till Christmas Day?




All the fixings for 
Keto Cornbread!


This way, he can enjoy 
All the cooking season long. 


Little Keto book


And dinner out. 
No cooking. 






Probably one of the best dishes ever. 
I need to learn to make this. 






Festive, no?


I had a Marketplace mess up. 
Usually the buyer didn’t show up. 
I drove to buy some Starbucks cups - 
And the seller didn’t show. 
So I bought this one for myself. 
Merry Christmas to me! 

Life Coach sessions are still going well. 
I’m not sure where this is going. 
She usually deals with burnout. 
But I still have passion 
And want the Nurses to do better. 



2 comments:

  1. There's such a thing as cornbread flavour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Available on Amazon. OMG. “Lick the freaking plate” good!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!