18 December 2019

bad nurses





The top one has virtually 
No blue blocking at all. 
No wonder I have headaches. 


26 weeks till vacation. 
That’s half a year.  


All the National Parks 
In one road trip. 





The night nurse walked in, 
And upon seeing the patient on oxygen,
Announced that he can’t have it! 
We nearly got into a fight. 
He most certainly CAN have it. 
And he will have it as long as he needs it. 

We’re going to the doctor today. 
She didn’t assemble the
Portable oxygen probably - 
It hisses and leaks if you get it wrong- 
She told me I can’t take it with us
When he goes today. 

I told her I was most certainly, 
Definitely, AM going to take it with us
Today without a doubt. 

And showed her how to 
Assemble it right. 

I’ve never seen such a case
With such fighting - 
Bullying, really-
In all my 30 years as a Nurse. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh for heaven's sake, she has to be bossy and RIGHT, at the expense of a CHILD? A SICK CHILD? Oh my goodness. I am frustrated on your behalf. For what it's worth, I'm sending you good vibes of support, and I'm sorry you have to deal with such crappy people.
    Della

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!