02 December 2019

too much



Wings for Lunch
I’ve been having protein shakes
And trying to do some fasting. 

Blends for Dinner. 
I still have some depression 
Going into the Holidays. 
And I miss my Love Dove
Every single day. 

Home Health Nurses 
Are like toddler pigs
On 2 feet. 
They’re rude, filthy, 
Lying, selfish, pigs. 

They spill something 
And leave it 
For someone else to clean up. 
Arrogant fucking bastards. 

Some neighbors brought treats
For my Little Man- 
But don’t be tempted! 
It’s never ever ever 
Worth it. 

I resent being the only nurse 
Who cleans or updates 
Or transcribes-
And I’m also the lowest paid. 

When we have an early appointment,
They literally sit there,
Instead of helping him get ready. 

And the mouths they have on them!
They’re rude- as well. 
Apathy and arrogance. 
Must be Gen X. 

2 good things came of it this week. 
I won’t miss this case when I leave. 
Too much fucking abuse. 
I’ve let it go emotionally. 

I’ll miss the Patient terribly. 
But not the rest of the package. 

And I won’t ever again take my 
personal time and effort
To help a case-
At the expense of my own 
Peace of Mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!