28 December 2019

mean old lesbian


Bad dreams about my Little Man 
I dreamed we went for a walk. 
And I lost him. 
I left him behind. 
Hmmmmm 


Kitty Kat knows what’s warm


Little Man Z Dogg lost a tooth! 
It just came out. 
With a little persuasion. 
Lol. 

I have been aware of a kind of
Bullying where you’re left out. 
Not included. 
I’ve had that all my life. 
At home, growing up,
In school. 

In Band Camp I had to sleep
On a roll away bed
Because no one wanted to share
A bed with the Big Bad Lesbian. 

In college, same thing. 
Always expected to contribute,
But not really in the 
“Cool Kids Club.”
Even if they had less talent. 

With relationships. 
Allowed to cook for the party. 
Allowed to cleanup after the party. 
But not allowed to sit at the same table. 
Drug addicts,alcoholics- 
Bring the Gay Divorcée-
No matter. Just not me. 

Now at work. 
Things other nurses do
Are excusable. Understandable. 
I do the same things,
And it’s nearly criminal. 

Social control, I guess. 
I’ll be glad to be away from that. 

This Nursing Life Coach
Has helped clarify my thoughts. 
In ways I never imagined. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!