19 December 2019

squeaky bitch


Short night. 
Nurse called in. 
Guess who’s gonna
Swoop up and get them hours? 
Me. That’s who. Lol. 

By company policy, we have to put 
8 hours gap between shifts. 
This allows for at least 5 hours sleep. 
That’s the Nurse Practice Act. 
Which I did. It just didn’t show up here. 

All the visions of Impeachment 
We’re dancing in my head, I guess.  


Medical City Dallas. 
What a way to spend a day. 


They have an entire
transportation business.
They just take patients to and from 
Doctor appointments. 
The catch is- it’s about 6 hours round trip. 
Even for a 30 minute appointment. 
There has GOT to be a better way. 
Big Money for the person
Who can fill that need. 
I got my stride at about 6 days 
So I’m in heaven over here. 
I woke up dreaming about camping. 

Twice this week, I gained
4 pounds. So 8 pounds up. 
That’s more than I gained 
with the stress of losing “my” Baby. 
It comes on fast. 
It takes its time to leave. 

So all my bitching finally got some action. 
I told my supervisor basically that
I’m not hired to sort out conflict. 
You are. (She is!) 
So start sorting it out. 
And I refuse to be bullied here-
On any case, anywhere. 
For any reason. Ever. 
100% unconditionally. 
Correction - yes. 
Punishment- no. 
Bullying- never! 

So we’ll see what she actually 
DOES Now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!